Nina said, most of ex-skaespeare only managed to get band 4
kind of surprised actually because I know the rest are damn good
Mine is only lower band 4
But Madam Nadriah said, band 4 is band 4 so no worry
They wont check whether its lower or higher
Psst so I can pursue medic larh macam ni hiks!
*Tak dapat 4flat ada hati nak ambil medic*
I'm thinking of engineering but all in all
We must have backup plan. Arent we ?
so, with band 4, I can take up TESL
However, my one of my friend asked,
"What will you be if u take up TESL?"
To be honest, I was taken aback with that question.
Asked myself trilion of time. What will I be eh beside being a teacher or lecturer ?
"I dont know, ambassador kot"
*insincere laugh*"
Memang tak lawak pun statement tu. Sajeje gelak *shrug
anyway, what do you think TESL-ian would be?
Anyway, some of my friends are having band 2 and 3
so they are going to re-seat for the paper
so they are going to re-seat for the paper
Most of them are high achiever, 4Flat and stuff
Tapi muet tak lepas. Its a loss lah kan
Tapi muet tak lepas. Its a loss lah kan
bukan tak lepas, tapi tak cantik lah kan result.
I'll pray for your success
I got the lowest in the writing
The essay was damn terrible and it was on
WOMAN MAKES BETTER LEADER THAN MAN
GIVE YOUR OPINION
I was like, dammit! What should I write? All the examples leading to man are better
Cisciscis mana boleh kalah dengan lelaki. Unfair!
Seems like I need to lower down my ego lol
Seems like I need to lower down my ego lol
I bet all the boys were smirking answering this gosh!
with insincere heart, hold up my pen and start writing
and I know its going to be extremely nonsense
and all the points given aren't good enough
and it can easily be questioned
and I was very sleepy, my mind wandering around
and who cares bout the paper anyway..its the last day of school that time
nobody gives a shit
what done is done
okay, dah malas nak fikir
actually, I'm thinking about re-seating too
but I have to pay RM100, ehh takde kerja aku nak ambil
Baik aku pi makan ke lol
I need to stop here for Zuhur
Then I have to go for dance training
I'm no good at it..AT ALL! I'm all stiff
What to do. Dah ter-sign in pulak
and sekarang nie ada training for tarian tradisional pulak
me is so dead..dulu menari pun tarian piring je kut
sekarang nak berzapin, berjoget and macam2 larh
okay, terpanjang pulak..kbye
Assalamualaikum
xoxo,
fykakim :)

Congratulation! Band 4 hebat uhh. :)
ReplyDeletehehe thanx :)
ReplyDeleteada kawan dapat band 6, lagi terer..
anyway..yours ?
congrats. Lupakan jew nk ambil TESL tu. TESL stands teaching english as second language. End up kena jd ckgu or lecturer jew. Kalau tak minat jd ckgu or lecturer, better ambik course lain. I know you want to be more than a teacher. :/
ReplyDeleteMana ada org dpt band 6 dh sejak 2011. Before tu ade lah tp boleh bilang dgn jari sbb muet smkin susah saban tahun. Tgk la statistik muet. Mungkin kwn u tu tipu agaknya. Paling tdk pun band 5.
ReplyDeleteouh seriously? i didnt have time to dig on that. whats the point of cheating anyway *shrug
Delete